Okay first of all I wanna wish Didi (yesterday) and Bryan (today) a HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!
Didi, finally man, I don't have to hang-out with someone TWO YEARS below my age. Heh. But I've got to warn you though, being fifteen sucks. Sixteen is the best (like real).
Bryan, well if you're reading this, I hope you continue to have a HAPPYhappyHAPPY relationship with you-know-who (better not say her name here if not she will scold me, hahah). And er, don't worry, there's no shame in being younger than me. HAHAHA.
OH and Church Camp 2006 is on Sunday!!! I can hardly wait. Diet plan shall be cancelled on Christmas! Time to go crazy!
Also, I AM LOVING the cable. Star World shows Oprah twice a day! Wow, I love life. Haha. Malcom in the Middle shows everyday too. Oh joy :D
Aaaaanyway, school's going to be starting soon. Ew why. Everytime I think about next year, I think about 'O' levels, and when I think about 'O' levels this huge knot forms in my stomach and ominous black clouds of doom start forming above my head.
I'm pretty content with the way I spent the holidays though. It wasn't insanely boring because I went out quite a bit and also managed to squeeze in some study time :D
Okay that shall be all for today. Oh wait, I almost forgot,
CONGRATULATIONS TO ANELIE FOR PASSING 'N' LEVELS. We shall be graduating next year together! With Suaneeeeeee!
Okay. Byebye.